Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
ASE Certified Shop
Harris Auto Repair employs ASE Certified Technicians. An ASE Certification signifies a commitment to excellence by a technician. In order to be certified in an area, a technician must take difficult, national tests on the most current methods and models, meaning they must constantly be learning about new technologies as they are developed. Technicians must also re-test every five years in order to keep their certification.
Recent blog posts
- Uh Oh. Why is My Car Making That Weird Sound?
- Answer to Facebook Question of the Day
- Lawrence Car Repair: Keeping a Healthy Transmission
- Lawrence Auto Auto Repair: The Importance of Brake Maintenance
- Finding a Reliable Lawrence Automotive Center
- What Does a Lawrence Mechanic Do During a Preventative Maintenance Check?
- Preventative Maintenance at a Lawrence Car Repair
- Lawrence Auto Repair Tips: What your Oil Does
- Keep your Car on the Road Longer with a Preventative Maintenance Plan at an Auto Repair in Lawrence
- Having a Hard Time Finding A Reliable Lawrence Mechanic?